5th ANNUAL CLIMATE CRISIS ART EXHIBIT: Member HELP Needed Now
The exhibit is proceeding well: analytics reveal 688 unique visitors, and 560 voters in the Peoples' Choice competition. We have done a four-court press in local advertising. We have begun national and international level advertising. We have an ad on the blog of Brad Friedman, a highly respected progressive journalist and author, whom many of you know. But with the work that went into the show, by artists and website creators, we want more visitors, driving more climate awareness.
We thank those members who have helped spread the show. If you have not, please take one or more of these steps:
- Visit the show, enjoy the artworks, and vote in the Peoples' Choice competition. By voting, you become eligible for door prizes.
- Purchase an artwork. Some of the Middle School pieces have sold for only $1. Through your purchase, you encourage these young, budding artists and help the show grow.
- Share the web address with your friends, family, and colleagues. Encourage them to visit.
- Visit the event on our Facebook group, LIKE and share, to increase distribution.
- Find the show: climatecrisisartexhibit.org
The CLIMATE CRISIS & 2022
- Feb. 7: Styrofoam Party with City of Waco
- Ongoing: Commenting on climate solutions at City Council & Sustainability Board meetings.
- late Feb.: Virtual Reception with Awards for Climate Crisis Exhibit.
- April 23: 9th Annual Reusable Shopping Bag Distribution at Farmer's Market
- Soon: Announcement of new 2022 climate initiative.