Waco Friends of the Climate: February Virtual BUSINESS MEETING
Date: Thursday, February 4, 2021
Time: 6:00pm until approx. 7:30pm
Site: on line with link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87448743438
- All members & supporters are strongly encouraged to attend. We hope for a larger group than at our last zoom meeting.
- Most members are familiar with zoom meetings. However, if not, it is extremely simple. Just use the link to reach the site. You will be admitted from the waiting room. It is suggested that you turn your video ON to create a more realistic meeting. (If you wish for your video to be OFF that's fine also). Please mute your audio until you wish to speak.
- The Styrofoam Collection Event April 3 will require more volunteers and we will have a slightly different procedure in April after discussion with Dart Corporation. We need volunteers, so please attend this meeting.
- Epilogue to 4th Annual Climate Crisis Art Exhibit. If you have not seen the show, only a couple of weeks remain: climatecrisisartexhibit.org
- Other topics include: Earth Day Reusable Bag Distribution, ongoing Go Renewable Waco campaign (at City Council), outdoor table event April 11
- An informative climate science presentation will be included.
- New campaign proposals: your ideas are encouraged and welcome.
Thanks for your commitment to action on the climate crisis. Although no issue is more important, climate is often neglected locally, even by progressives. We must continue to spread awareness, through our conversations and the example we set through action.
Post a Comment