Artists: Now Ready To Receive Art Works
From Alan Northcutt:
Greetings All Climate Crisis Artists--
GREAT NEWS! We are now ready to receive your work for the 4th Annual Climate Crisis Art Exhibit. We have a professional-level photography studio in one room of my house to provide reproductions of your pieces for the virtual art show. We will photograph each of your entries as soon as possible, and then they will be available for pick up.
The following are the details for the photography of your art:
1. Firmly attach a card/paper to each entry with the following information:
- Artist name
- Title of composition, year completed if available
- Dimensions in inches
- Price if for sale, with artist preferred contact information.
- Artist statement if one has been prepared.
- Preferred number to text or telephone when piece is completed and is ready for pick-up.
- Please type or print all information, for maximum legibility
- This information must be attached to the art for us to process the piece.
2. Deliver your piece(s) to my home for photography:
For your convenience, you may drop-off your work between 9am and 10pm any day of the week. My address is: 619 Stone Manor Dr., McGregor, TX 76657. We are now listed on GPS systems and should not be difficult to find. I will also provide directions: From Waco travel on Hwy 84 (Waco Dr.) toward McGregor past the Speegleville exit a couple of miles. Look for a “Stone Creek Ranch Exit” sign on the right side of the highway. At the exit take a left into the subdivision on Stone Creek Ranch Road. Meander for about 1 mile to the dead end on Stone Manor Dr. Take a left on Stone Manor Dr. to our house on the left and on the corner lot. There will be the number 619 on the mailbox, and a “Resist Greenpeace” flag flying from the mailbox. Park on the street in front of the house.
- Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Proceed up the driveway to the garage with your art.
- The garage door will be open.
- Place your art in the middle parking space of the 3 spaces.
- Tables are set up on which to place your art. If tables should be full, please text me at 254 744 1682. If tables are full, safely place your art on edge or flat in the middle space. Art will be in the garage only briefly, as I will take inside.
- Your art will be safe from the weather in the garage. The art is secure as the garage is not visible from the street.
- Please be certain your demographic information is attached to your art before leaving. If the information is not attached, we cannot process your entry or entries.
- When our photography is complete, we will notify you with the telephone or text number you provided. Text is preferred. A sticker will be attached to your art stating available for pickup.
- Kindly pick up your art ASAP to make space for others.
I hope these instructions are clear for everyone. If you have questions, please text or call me: 254.744.1682. If you have art finished, we would appreciate receiving it now. And we encourage everyone to continue working on their entries as there is plenty of time left until Sept. 29. Remember that your work is VITAL in this war on the climate crisis, by educating and inspiring our audience. We look forward to seeing each of your submissions.
With deepest thanks and anticipation,
Alan D. Northcutt, MD
Waco Friends of the Climate