Instructions for Delivery of Art
From Alan Northcutt:
· DATE: Sunday, August 25, 2pm until 8pm. (I will be there during those hours).
· VENUE: Waco Winery, 708 Austin Avenue, Waco, Tx 76701.
You enter a door at street level, proceed straight down the hallway. At the end there is an elevator on your left and a staircase on your right. You may use either stairs or elevator. When you reach the 2nd floor you will find me, and we will take care of your art.
· PARKING: there is some parking on the street (Austin) in front of or near the Waco Winery. However, sometimes parking is not available. In that case I suggest the parking lot behind the Hippodrome (same block as Winery), or the parking lot across the street from the Hippodrome parking (very large).
· SIGN-IN SHEET: Please look for this sheet before you leave. This will help us to keep track of the art and the artists.
· ART HARDWARE: Please be certain your art has an appropriate hanging device on the back. Usually horizontal wires are preferred. It the art has no hanging attachments we may have to contact the artist to return and install these.
· INFORMATION CARD: It is crucial that a card be attached to the back of each piece with the following information. You may use whatever card is available as we will provide uniform quality labels. On your card please very carefully print the following:
--the artist’s name
--the title of the work, year completed
--the medium of the work
--the size of the work (height x width in cm)
--the price of the work if for sale, with email address
or phone to contact
· ARTIST’S STATEMENT: If this is part of your piece, please type, or otherwise construct very neatly. Attach to your art.
QUESTIONS: for problems or inquiries, 254.744.1682
To subscribe to FOP/Climate email list: email@example.com